For over 15 years the WEC has been hosting events.
The WEC is owned and managed by Meridienne Exhibitions Ltd, a company themselves with 40 years’ experience of event management, who share their knowledge and experience with clients booking the venue.
We offer a fully integrated service from planning and marketing to operations, catering and hospitality. We are able to manage and support complex and challenging logistical requirements and we work with organisers as much as they would like to help them deliver the event successfully.
We have an in-house marketing and PR team to:
- Identify and engage with local media opportunities
- Promote your event at the venue for other event visitors and exhibitors
- Create and manage social media activity and online forums to list your event
- Manage ticket sales for your event via our ticket platform if required
- The WEC has its own in house catering team who pride themselves on serving high quality, locally produced food.
- Our in-house team have vast experience in serving high volume public catering as well as bespoke solutions for every type of event.
- We have a 200 seater mezzanine restaurant for public events which offers both hot and cold options – which are determined according to the client’s specifications.
- We also have a coffee shop downstairs with a wide variety of sandwiches and cakes available to choose from.
- We have a full alcohol licence and are able to offer alcoholic beverages on site.
We have established relationships with all the suppliers you need to deliver your event including;
- Security and Stewarding
- Audio Visual
- Equipment Hire
- Forklift Hire