Controllers of personal information
- Any personal information provided or to be gathered by Warwickshire Exhibition Centre is controlled by Warwickshire Exhibition Centre, The Fosse, Fosse Way, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV31 1XN.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When you contact us we need to know your name, organisation, e-mail address and postal/delivery address. This allows us to process and fulfil your contact request, registration or order and to notify you of the status of your contact request, registration or order.
- We also ask for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your contact request.
- We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our web site.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the web site, new Warwickshire Exhibition Centre products, services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may opt out by sending a blank e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What about the use of ‘cookies’?
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Most Web browsers automatically accept ‘cookies’, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Select the ‘Help’ function on your browser to find out how to control the use of ‘cookies’.
- Meridienne Exhibitions Ltd does not use ‘cookie’ technology for the functionality of this web site.
Will Meridienne Exhibitions Ltd disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
- Meridienne Exhibitions Ltd does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, but you can tell us not to by sending a blank e-mail message email@example.com
- Also, Meridienne Exhibitions Ltd may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- We do not employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf.
- We may choose to do so in the future to assist with fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services. Such companies and individuals will have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection legislation.
Updating your details
- If any of the information that you have provided to Meridienne Exhibitions Ltd changes, for example if your e-mail address or name or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to enhance your overall experience.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, but you can tell us not to by sending us a blank e-mail to email@example.com
- You can also opt out if you never want to receive any announcements or special offers from us by sending a blank e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will also e-mail (or contact you by other means if we do not have your e-mail) should we make any changes so that you may consent to our use of your information in that way.
- Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside of the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try and improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
- Your personal information may also be used by us and our affiliates to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to our web site, new Warwickshire Exhibition Centre products, services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may opt out by sending a blank e-mail to email@example.com.
How to contact us
- If you wish to contact us or tell us what you think, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note. Should you wish to request a copy of the data we have retained about you, we reserve the right to levy an administration charge of £15.00 for each and every request.